Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Clinical Logistics, a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry, to recruit for their Senior Software Developer role in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Clinical Logistics, a CellCarta company was founded in 2002. Clinical Logistics has supported clinical trials in over 50 countries. The company has earned a reputation for quality and customer service excellence with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies, biotech’s and CROs. They are a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with over 700 employees in its nine facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
The Senior Software Developer will be a hands-on Software engineer with above-average problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, and have a desire to grow an organization through your abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Development of new technologies
· Open to learning new platforms
· Contributing new ideas and innovations
· Design, Develop, and Test scalable web-based and API services
· Management of the full software development life cycle
· Understanding the company’s requirements and visions for the project at hand and implementing them as closely as possible to their original design
· Solving day to day technologically oriented hiccups
· Participation and leadership in design reviews and CI/CD activities
· Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in developing Web services, applications, and API solutions using various Microsoft frameworks (ASP.net, C#)
· Experience with application deployment using Azure DevOps
· Knowledge of API design
· Knowledge of relational database management systems (SQL Server preferred)
· Proficient knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint)
· Experience with testing frameworks
· Knowledge of DevOps processes and tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker
We'll let you know about upcoming events, speaking opportunities, or other important community news.